Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jing's 23rd :)

A good friend of mine celebrates her 23rd birthday today. She is someone who definitely deserves a highlight on this special day of her's as she's been more than a friend to me. She's my course mate, my house mate, room mate, gossip twin, shopping kaki, cooking partners... the list goes on. She's one of the reason why my campus life in dull place like Sarawak fun :)

Presenting the birthday girl..... *I managed to ransack my photo albums and dug out all of these ;)


Since my first year in Sarawak, we've been hanging out for whatever reasons....

Oh yea.. I almost forgot.. She's my camwhore kaki too ;)

This one below is one of the pictures we took while celebrating "2007 New Year" together :)

And of course, she's one of the reason why my 21st birthday was SOoooO memorable :)

She occasionally takes me out for dinner, too! Ditching her BF *LoLs*

I thought I should reciprocate her good will taking me out for trips and all while I am in Kuching by touring her around in KL instead :) To my surprised, she really flew in to KL simply just to visit me during one of our semester breaks. And so, my first trip to the KLCC Petronas Twin Towers was with her ;)

She could be only part of the reason why I am adapting well in a new place so far away from home. Besides her, Hui, another good friend of our's is also the reason why I am having fun :) The two of them! ;p What can I say more?

We went through practically everything together throughout our university life. Good or bad. The picture below is captured during Mid Autumn in 2007 at Carpenter's Street, Kuching.

We went for the Faculty's Annual Dinner together... :)

Speaking of birthdays... we did a little surprise birthday celebration for Hui during her 22nd too :)

And celebrated another friend's birthday, Mei, with her :)

This birthday of Jing's is going to be a final one in which I am able to celebrate with her, which makes today extra special compared to previous years. We will all graduate next month and then back to where we came from (most likely) to pursue our own careers. Nevertheless, memories with them will not be forgotten :)

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, JING! :)

10 comments:

JingJing said...

thank you very much...its a meaningful memories, and i like it very much...im really eppreciate it, and also the time we spend together.from your blog, i feel that im the most lucky person in the world to have 3 of u grils as my "kaki" for three years...thanks for everything that u girls been done for me.
i love u all...muacks....

chelsea said...

[jing]
:) just don't forget me after you've graduated ;p

lucky, leh? now only u know meh? so, tonight dinner.. u chia ok? hahahaha~

Mrcoolku said...

Oops, am i interrupting u ppl loving each others? lolz..

Its always nice to have nice kaki in uni so that ur uni life won't be bored.

yapthomas said...

Happy Birthday Jing!

jen said...

happy birthday xin's best friend !!~
=)

chelsea said...

[coolku]
yes.. and uni life is one of those highlights ;)

[thomas]
looks like she's getting publicity more than me, eh? *LoLs*

[jen]
:) you came by again~ so nice of you!! :)

keeyit said...

You and your friends are very fashionable le.. wear very nice..

jen said...

babe ..
it's her bday ma ..
dat's y the attention is on her !!
ahhahha
=)

u also always drop by my bloggie !
we are secretly stalking each other eh ?
lol

chelsea said...

[keeyit]
Thank you :)

[jen]
yeah! and now she's telling me that she's a blogstar, bla bla bla.. nose high up in the sky!

;) yeahlor.. it is actually an open secret about us stalking each other.. hehehe...

jen said...

she got to give u credit for being a blogstar!~
;)