Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bye Bye FYP! XD

If you've been following ~MUSINGS~ then you'll know how much I natter on my FYP.
*I KNOW! I KNOW*

And so, the official due date is this Friday but since I've got mine printed already, I shall now say...


BYE


BYE


FYP!!!! ;)
(William, if you're still wondering what FYP means, it is Final Year Project... but you're not totally wrong about For Your Pig, too ;p)


By the way people, Chelsea is officially graduating on May 7, 2008! *woot* :)

And yes, the 3 months graduation holiday is still on. The girls and I will hit to Kota Kinabalu in June! Thanks to AirAsia's free tickets! *Muahahaha*

I am currently: Planning out my Graduation Holidays :) You wanna help me out? *checking out cheap flights*

3 comments:

jen said...

saturday right ??
I'm counting down !!!!!!
shopping, let's go !~
=P

u graduating in May!
so nice !!!
can i come ur grad ceremony?
can u buy me an air ticket.
i'll buy u flowers!!~
lol
(as if u need mine hor. so many ppl will be buying for u)

u know what?
i grad di . but till now no ceremony yet?
swts rite?
ahahhaha

yapthomas said...

we shall meet in KK

chelsea said...

[jen]
Yes! Saturday ;p

U sure u wanna come for my grad? *LoLs* it'll be in a jungle wor... and you wanna buy me flowers? :)

I will buy flowers for you during your's k? ;)

[yapthomas]
you sure we're gonna meet, ya? the last time you told me we might not be able to make it.. don't ffk! ;)