Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some People Just Never Learn!

SOME

PEOPLE

JUST

NEVER

LEARN!!!!


I get really agitated when one just fails to listen! And it is super duper sad to say that SO FREAKING ALOT of people been such a pain in the a*s lately! I know my personal unspoken language will somehow reveal how disturbed am I hence I often chose to keep quiet whenever such happens. I could not confide into anyone at the moment and I am only left with ~MUSINGS~. I seldom do this-larr but I am really, I mean... REALLY pissed off this time. I had tolerated enough!


Ish! Ish! *angry*

8 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Ooo.... I better come back next time. :P

daniel said...

Ish Ish....
Don't let those stalkers bring your mood down.

http://daniel.mylovepress.com

Mrcoolku said...

i can smell smoke coming out. they don't listen? maybe dun have ears? lolz.

cheer up!

jen said...

xin !!~
wat happened?
who bullied u ?
come i smack u for them ..!
lol.

btw xin .. sure thing .
can do nails 4 ya !!~
but i think to be on the safer side .. should take u to the parlour to do.
i get discounted rates !!
n yeah .. u're SO joining dance class with me !

hugs.
hope u're feeling bettre today.

chelsea said...

[3point8]
Nice to know you dropped by, though :)

[daniel]
i am feeling better ;) just a sudden urge of anger!

[coolku]
i believe they do have ears.. but they are NOT using them.. feel sorry for them *LoLs*

chelsea said...

[jen]
it's okay, larr.. i'll be home soon.. then u cheer me up, k? one more added reason for me to see you :)

whoa~ you always go nail art, ka? until got discount one?

and Jen, to know that you care, it already did make my day *WEeeEE~*
but it could be better if you were to spend me makan ;P *LoLs*

:)

jen said...

wah lau .
spend makan ?
err .
i'm freaking broke.

nvm .
u come my hse ..
i cook for u .....
maggie mee !
wahhahahhaa

*hugs*

chelsea said...

[jen]
Anything will do-larr... ;p I am not fussy with food :)