Friday, April 11, 2008

Jing's 23rd Birthday Dinner

And so, the dinner... Remember Jing's birthday earlier? I just could not find time to blog about the dinner. Damn the FYP. But anyways, all over and done now :)

So, we went out for dinner then a cake cutting ceremony... AND... Camwhore begins~


And more nonsense... That's the most I can post, or else the two girls will not let me go! *LoLs*


My semester is almost sealed ;) Wait....!!!!!!!! One more dinner tonight before I head home tomorrow morning! *rubs tummy*

4 comments:

Mrcoolku said...

so good can back home! i gonna stay at here up to end of the year:(

chelsea said...

[coolku]
how come? not even for the semester break in May and June?

Mrcoolku said...

i can't find my internship at my hometown lor. so have to stay here. haiz.

Kristen said...

[coolku] how come? not even for the semester break in May and June?