Saturday, June 28, 2008

After A LOooOOng Time!

I was really caught up with work. HECTIC!!! That I almost pronounce MUSINGS~ dead but I contemplated. I finally found time after one month at work to online! (how sad!) And only to know that Tiffany had tagged me ages ago! Sorry Tiff, I swear I just saw it :( But I hope you'll enjoy it too :) SO, the tag goes....


1. You’re really upset, who is the first guy you’ll go to?
Daddy...!!!! ;p

2. If someone liked u right now, would u want them to tell u?
Definitely ;) Who doesn't like to be liked, right? *LoLs* But for the "like like" like Tiff said, then NNOoo!!! Cause I know I would not like them back. *wHooPs*

3. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
It does, but it doesn't too. After all, I love him for who he is not for whether he smokes or not. But if he doesn't, then it would be an added advantage lerr! Yeow doesn't smoke, though! ;p

4. Last person you texted?
Xin Min-to tell her I am in Alor Star already....

5. What’s something you MUST do before you die?
To make the place a better world! *Whoa* That is IF I could... the BIG IF...

6. When is the last time you went out of the country and where?
Too poor to get out when I was studying and now, no time to go after I've started working :(

7. Who was your last received call from?
MUM.....

8. What are you doing tonight?
Getting ready for LANGKAWI :) *Hooray*

9. What are you looking forward to?
My next pay day... Isn't that obvious?

10. Have you ever been on a roller coaster?
Yes...

11. Do you care what others think about you?
NO! Cause I know many disagree with what I mostly do. (Self centered me, I know!)

12. Do you take showers at night?
YES. I don't have a choice :( I get home late at night everyday after work :(

13. Name the best person who could cheer you up?
Friends who remembers me. And for this case, Tiffany is the one :) Cause she tagged me!

14. Have you been to New York City?
No.

15. Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
An ex uni friend, Wee Chin Hui. I did it last night by the way :)

16. What is the name of your cousin’s best friend?
Cousin's girlfriend or cousin's boyfriend I know larr.. Bestfriend??? *???Question marks???*

17. What did u do yesterday?
WORK!!! A dinner get together with some uni friends who are working/ studying in KL and a lecturer who was visiting KL :)

18. Whose house did you last go to?
Inn Yeow? And I am still at... *Haha*

19. What is the last movie you watched?
Ironman!

20. Do you believe that you can change someone?
*Whoa* An obvious NO ;p

21. What are you going to do after you do this survey?
Seafood dinner! *salivates* :))))

I'll be in Langkawi 10 hours from now! :)
Good weekend everyone!

No comments: