Monday, March 31, 2008

UNIMAS Bowling Center


The university's bowling center has started its operation more than a year ago. But due to the fact that it is located on the other side of the campus thus, I've never been there before.

The girls and I decided to make a trip there just before we graduate this May and since we do not have lectures on Monday, we went earlier this afternoon. (By the way, I've only got lectures on Tuesday noons and Thursday mornings! *grins*)

And so... the place! The place is decently fine for students to bowl, I'd say. Prices are reasonable-of course, they've got students prices if you present your matric cards to them. They've even got a little cafeteria next to the alley. (I didn't go check the menu, though) And, they're open 7 days a week from 9am-5pm daily for students. Post 5 pm is only for the university's staffs only, I was told.

We took a stroll near the lake and fed fishes, too! :) The girls and I bought an approximate of 3kgs of expired breads from a nearby bakery to feed the fishes in the lake. And I just found out about the kayak facilities in the campus. I wish I was not so ignorant previously so that I could have learn how to enjoy the campus's facilities for the students. Not until when I am 1 month away from graduating only I find out about all the fun in campus. *LoLs*

14 comments:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

im impressed. is this within the campus?!

Mrcoolku said...

Unimas got so many facilities? i never heard b4. i got quite a few friends study there too.

chelsea said...

[ron jerem lee]
Yes, it is in the campus itself :)

[coolku]
You'll be surprise what they have, cause as a UNIMAS student myself, I couldn't believe it as well... *LoLs*

They've got gyms in all the different hostels, archery... but I am too lazt to go find out... Hehehe ;) your friends might be able to tell you more...

Mrcoolku said...

maybe my friends is juz as lazy as you. so they also dun no

btw, i dun quite get ur meaning of "what comes around goes around". mind to explain a bit. lolz.

chelsea said...

[coolku]
Which course are your friends taking? cuz if they're like me, in the Faculty of Economics and Business, which is stucked on the other end of campus, I am sure they'd be as lazy as me to go around campus unless classes ;p

Regarding your question on "what comes around, goes around", I've posted it on your post's comment already! :)

jen said...

xin !~
wat a cool campus u have?
but it's normal i guess..
ppl tend to only see the best in things when time is running up !
ahahhaa

nvm .
in subang also got nice bowling alleys, archery, gym, shopping malls ...
but the best part is .
got ME !!
muahhahaha
*hugs*

btw babe - cannot be a bridesmaid more than twice?
ahhaha
don't care! still wanna be.
lol

chelsea said...

[jen]
yeahlor.. human's nature i think.. lucky decided to ga arr, if not sure regret like hell ;p

you? got time for me or not? *LoLs* ;) i have been envying all the girls' outing u had with Tanya, San, AiiLin, Farhana and all lerr... make sure u make time for me!!! :)

I dunno lerr.. but thats what my mum told me when i first became one.. Hahaha.. I wanna get married! ;) you wanna help me out?

jen said...

haaaaa?
u wanna get married?

the other day only u told me not so soon ...
ermm .. it's 3rd of april of di ..
u're not playing an april's fool joke on me rite?
=)

and babe ..
obviously got time for u le !
scared u too busy working only when u're back ere !

keeyit said...

bowling ar.. so shiok lol..

chelsea said...

[jen]
*LoLs* i wished i could be wedded lar... if nobody wants to wed me, will u be willing to grow old with me ;p

No-lerr.. this time around, i won't be taking up part-time until i get hired permanently ;) so, sure got time for you geh! :)

[keeyit]
that is probably the only thing interesting in this campus :) nothing else to boast about *LoLs*

bongkersz said...

that's so cool!! i didn't know unimas has a bowling center!! how i wish my uni back then has one :P syiok syiok!

Louis said...

That's a very interesting campus life... enjoy it while you are still there.. :)

chelsea said...

[bongkersz]
:) neither did i.. i mean, i knew they had the bowling center but i didn't know it was so nicely set up..

[ideas for great living]
thanks! :) i've got about another 3 weeks to grad... *LoLs*

Anonymous said...

cheapest xanax xanax side effects if you stop taking - xanax xr 1mg half life