Thursday, March 27, 2008

MUSINGS' First K Clicks :)

~M U S I N G S~ celebrates its first....

1000 clicks! :) *claps*

I started blogging without any particular reason. Mainly because friends back home wanted to know more about the East side of the country (where I am studying now) and also brief updates about my on-goings. Thus, it might as well explains why my posts are often B-O-R-I-N-G! ;p

Initially, I've tried many blog hosts including RealLifeLog and Wordpress. I encountered basic problems other bloggers might have experienced as well eg. name for the domain, my blog content, layouts.... and it goes on....

The success of ~ M U S I N G S ~ is way better than I've expected as I would have expected that readers were only friends whom I've informed about the blog and IF they'd asked about it.

Many thanks to David- a 'sifu' whom I'd refer to whenever I face problems blogging :);Thomas- who never fails to encourage me to blog no matter how fugly it may appear to others :);Cherie- who provided many tips and hints on how to manipulate the usefulness of Blogspot and of course fellow bloggers whom have provided many constructive advices and guidance in order for a blog noob like me to continue blogging :)

Thank you all and may the blogging spirit be kept alive! :)

11 comments:

yapthomas said...

WOOT!

Make it double K! Pretty soon eh?

chelsea said...

[Thomas]
2k will be pretty soon.. if you drop by MORE often and spread ~MUSINGS~ around! ;p

1k is already an achievement for a noob like me! :)

mrbherng said...

A first step to many more successful years for ~MUSING~ !!

narrowband said...

Congratulations on the milestone and here's to many more to come!!! You're no longer a noob!!

chelsea said...

[mrbherng]
Thanks and hopefully :)

[narrowband]
Thank you! Thank you!
I am still learning on how improve, really.. Still very new to the blogsphere..

keeyit said...

More to come and be prepared la.. hehee

http://www.keeyit.com

Louis said...

Congratulations! It will only gets better.

jen said...

wohhooo !~
1000 clicks !~
=)

when u coming back dear ?
when are we gonna meet up for real?
*hugx*

chelsea said...

[keeyit]
Thank you :) you've been very supportive too! :0

[ideas for great living]
Thank you for the wishes and thank you for coming by :)

[jen]
I'll be back in 2 weeks :) for about 2 weeks until May i'll be back for good! :)

Tell me when you're free for a slot for me ;p

3POINT8 said...

Wow! 1000clicks!
I see 1259 now. Way to Go!
Keep up the good work!

chelsea said...

[3point8]
thanks! you're one of the reason why ~MUSINGS~ is successful, too.. readers came from 3point8 ;)