Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Post About Nothing At All ;)

This post is random, I don't know why. Probably I just needed to update MUSINGS~ but nothing particular in mind. And so,

I hit home for good few days ago ;) It never felt SO good before sleeping on my own bed! There after I was busy with a few interviews. Must have did badly :(

I recalled this particular one with AmBank Group where the interviewee asked me how much I knew about the company and why did I apply for AmBank instead of other banks. That particular moment, I remembered my sister told me about the "honesty policy". But the other part of me didn't want to tell the truth that I just clicked on it for fun without any expectation! (I did the application online by the way) I had to answer it anyway. I had not choice but to tell the truth. I told him I needed a job for money and my interest was in Investment Banking rather than the Consumer Banking because I know Investment Banking is where you make big money. Moreover I am more interested in bonds, shares rather than loans and mortgages ;) It really did help. I advanced to the next step of the IQ test and I ousted the other 7 applicants in my session. When it was my turn to ask the interviewee questions, I knew it was not a good step to ask about the pay thus I casually asked what were they looking for during the interview (in case, it may also help in my future interviews ;p) Their answer was, simply.... "HONESTY"

So, there you go! And I thought it would have been bad for not impressing them but it turned to be the total opposite of what I thought :)

I love home! I know this is random but really, there is no place like home :)

3 comments:

yapthomas said...

WOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

oh btw, like yr post title.... reminds me of the song haha. maybe we bloggers can do one ? (for msia) hehe