Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Am So Disappointed....

I woke up in the morning with TWO, not one but TWO! bad news waiting....


T_T *sobz loudly*


Bad news #1
Okay! The first one? Ya.. ya.. ya..! I know Chelsea lost this morning's match to Manchester United. My inbox was already flooded with text messages after the match but I was too soundly asleep. Da*n!


I am not REALLY sad because Chelsea lost and I am NOT a Chelsea fan but because my dear Mr. John George Terry missed a crucial kick on the post *bangs head* then *faints*


Bad news #2
And then, I headed downstairs to the hall to watch the result show for this year's American Idol finale. I got up just in time for the result ;)

Ryan Seacrest went.....
"America, you've voted and the winner wins over 12 million votes for David... COOK!"


*heart crushed* At this point, I really cannot digest all that I've witnessed. Two disappointments in a row!



AND THEN..........................

I was introduced to this particular song by my sister. She got so excited when she first saw the video and it is free for download :) It is a song by our
Malaysian artises. You want a sneak peak? *LoLs*




Wonderful, wonderful song which definitely made my day :) I've put up the banner on the bottom of my blog in support towards our very own artises. You can do your part too to support the Malaysian music industry.

I kept smiling after listening to the song. I hope it made you day, too. Good day people! Weekend is just around the corner! Another reason to......

*SMMIILLLLEEE* ^_^

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love the malaysia song too. did a write up on it :)

on american idol... act i didnt even watch at all haha. ooops :) (no offence ya)

3POINT8 said...

Hahaha... Chelsea Lost!!!!
AHahahaha. Wait a minute, which chelsea am I referring to here?
:P

Anonymous said...

Smiles is a right way to face life...

chelsea said...

[quachee]
:) nice song, huh? i got moved by the mtv...

its okay bout you not watching American Idol.. at least now you know who David Cook and David Archuleta is ;p

chelsea said...

[3point8]
You sound so evil when you laugh... Ish! Another side of you which I didn't know.. *LoLs*

[keeyit]
I agree very much with you. It keeps me smiling whenever reading your blog on the good food you eat ;)

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat method[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.

Unknown said...

https://beritadunia.biz/asset-jiwasraya-rp-3488-triliun-belum-laris-dilelang-djkn-paparkan-pemicunya/