Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Random Post

I made my trip up North (again!) earlier last week is more memorable than any normal trips I did. Yeow took me to pay a respect to my dear friend, Vincent at the Kek Lok Si Temple in Penang. Vincent have left us for almost 3 years now but is still dear in our hearts, I must say. He will never be forgotten. As to what Tiffany would say, his smile is a definite memory of him.

We were in Penang for a wedding of his younger cousin sister and his new cousin in-law. We spent some time on the island after paying our respects to Vincent. I will be in Alor Setar this coming Monday. Yes, AGAIN! ;) Thanks for the current great competitions between AirAsia and MAS with more than a million of free tickets, Kedah feels just next door to me now :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all the competition, it is really benifiting us, the passengers. Good for the people who need to cross the South China Sea often, especially students. Hehe.

Read your post on your friend Vincent. Well, we do have to let go of them but let their teachings/sharings remain in us.

yapthomas said...

now.. u keep on traveling how la our date? :P hahaha

chelsea said...

[daniel]
Yeah.. i like competitions :)

Thanks. Been very nice of you to follow MUSINGS~ :)

[yapthomas]
kekekeke ;p i am free after this liao ;)

Unknown said...

wow this short post of yours moved me - it goes to show about friendship... and people are remembered for something.

i guess good friends are always remembered :)

chelsea said...

[quachee]
yes.. indeed Vincent was a very good friend.. i believe if he was around, he'd have agree with you too because he once told me that memories matter most in our hearts..

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol online tramadol cost - tramadol for dogs dosage by weight