Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged!

I got back last night (and I promise for a blog about my trip up North later ;p) and as promised, I would do the tag by Jen earlier. So, here it goes:

Instructions:

Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions.

Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. (erm............)

1. From the range of 1-10 (where 1 is the least favoured, 10 is most favoured) how did you feel when you got tagged? ;)
- Eight (8)

2. At what age do you wish to marry?
- 25 (Hopefully! *Crosses fingers*)
Hopefully Yeow is reading this, too! ;p

3. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
- At this point, I honestly can't think of one.... hmmmph....

4. How are you feeling now?
- I don't feel like sitting for my final exams!

5. Where is the place that you want to go most?
- H-O-M-E~!

6. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- I may sound greedy if I am to list it all, but to cut it short....
I only want a healthy and wealthy :)
(A promising career, loyal husband, filial kids, tonnes of cash to spend...... *so much more to say*)

7. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
- Having said that, I never really noticed! How ignorant! ;)

8. Do you do anything weird?
- I sometimes avoid a particular someone when I bumped into them when I don't feel like acknowledging them. Is that weird enough? *LoLs*

9. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
- A simple sense of care to tell that I have not been forgotten :)

10. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
- NO! I am very conservative in this....

11. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
- Leadership skills
- Caring
- Never forgets about ME :) - The best above all!

12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- What you can find in Yeow, is what I need ;) *I am such a great white liar!*

13. What type of person do you hate the most?
- At the moment, I have yet to find out the meaning of HATE.

14. What would you do if you won a million pounds?
- GET MARRIED and 2 kids!

15. What is your ambition?
- I am aimless....

16. What would you wanna be/do after you're dead?
- Bless everyone with good health :) May they live longer!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- Being BLUR!

18. What would you most want to achieve right now?
- Grade A for thesis *wonders*

19. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Mum, Dad and all at home :)

20. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
- Get MARRIED! How many times do I need to repeat myself? Ish Ish!


I have however chose not to tag anyone from my list, but to those who are interested, I would be more than glad to read your answers. Do let me know yea!


GOOD WEEKEND, EVERYONE!!! :)

2 comments:

jen said...

babe -
wat's with ur obsession of getting married?
*hinting someone eh ?
=P
baru tat day only say tak mau kahwin early ..
but then wanna kahwin at 25 eh . ahahha

1 1/2 years more to go only .
i'll be waiting for the invitation.
i want FRONT seats !
(omg -- like interact days eh? - i get to choose seatings rite?) =P

btw - i mana ada leadership skills !!!~

chelsea said...

[jen]
*LoLs*
So speechless.........~~~