Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Movie Updates!

Besides eating, Yeow and I did go for movies too ;) And so, lets see... We watched....


no.1- Kung Fu Dunk


All the actors in the movie are very handsome (but I have a personal liking for basketballers, actually ;p) except for Jay Chou himself, unfortunately. I had high expectations for this after his hit movie "Secret" last year. It is very different being compared to "Secret". How different, you might ask. Watch to find out, I would say :)


no.2- 10, 000 BC

I liked this movie, too! It kept me glued to the screen from beginning till the end of the movie ;) Should go watch!





no. 3- Water Horse

He prefers it more than myself, though. I do not like it so much though, but since he paid for the ticket, I've got nothing to lose! *LoLs*






no. 4- Ah Long Pte Ltd

'si beh' FUNNY :)





no. 5- Playboy Cops


I have always fancied Linda Chung after watching her in "Heart of Greed" from TVB, Hong Kong. On the other hand, Shawn Yue is so wonderfully handsome. With that two reasons, I guess it best explains why I watched it, doesn't it? *LoL* The ending was quite unexpected though :)



no. 6- Empress and the Warriors

Fact that it was in Mandarin and mine was half past six, I did not understand the movie really well. Yeow did not enjoy it as well. He commented that the action scenes were very limited and the whole story was mainly about Kelly Chen and Leon Lai's love affair. He could be right. If more action scenes were included, I might have understood it better.




So, that was more or less how we spent time AND MONEY in Kuching. And guess what? I will be home in less than THREE weeks!!!! WWwwEEEeee~~~ :)

No comments: