Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Recap

Oh my gosh! If it wasn't for Jen, I wouldn't realise that I have not been updating my blog regularly... The whole week was busy for me, time to online was limited hence MUSINGS~ was not updated! Sorry people! So, a brief recap of what I was doing during the week...

Monday
Yeow made his trip to my place for a couple of days before I start reporting to work next week :)

Tuesday
We had some Tibetan monks at our house for blessing and some pujas. Many friends and relatives were around too. Out of the six of them, one of them is a five-year-old monk who happens to be a reincarnation of another late Renpochi. My gawd! So much to talk about that event. It was a very memorable event to be remembered. Should have just made an individual post for it. *Ish ish* Stupid me!

Later that evening, I went to Public Bank at Jln Ampang to collect my offer letter! *woots* I've decided to join Public Bank instead of AmBank although the latter's management did call me to collect my letter of offer too. Mum and Dad supported my decision too :) So, Public Bank it is I am joining.

Wednesday
My siblings, Yeow and myself went for a VERY disappointing lunch outing at Hartz Chicken Buffet at The Summit, USJ. Not only the choices of food was limited for the price we were paying, the food on the buffet line was served cold. And I thought they had something called a warmer! It may as well explains why the place was empy when we stepped in.

Yeow and myself later met up with an old senior coursemate and also one of our lecturer for dinner. It was nice just meeting up with old friends, catching up with old times and their updates :)

Thursday
After a few hectic days, we stayed home to recuperate our energy :)

Friday
It was shopping day with Fei :) I had to shop for some formal wear for me to go to work on Monday! I am SO excited about going to work! :) Wish me luck!!!

Met up with some of my sixth form mates after dinner. Didn't I just say it was nice to meet up with old friends? :)

No comments: